Ease Your Worries, Please Your Pup
What to Expect When Boarding or Grooming Your Dog
How Do I Schedule Boarding Services?
We make scheduling a stay at our pet resort easy! Simply schedule online and complete your pet’s profile. If you need your dog to stay for more than 2 weeks, give us a call at 570-221-9933.
What Should I Pack if My Dog is Being Boarded?
When your dog is being boarded, he’ll need a lot of the stuff he uses regularly at home. Make sure you pack:
- Enough food for his entire stay.
- Consider adding a day or two of extra food just in case a flight gets delayed or travel plans change.
- Any medications your dog needs as well as written instructions. Again, include more than the number of days you think you’ll be gone.
- All required documents. See our policies page for more information.
- Anything else your dog loves such as a blanket, bone, or even food dish.
What to Expect When I Pick My Dog Up After Boarding?
Experiencing boarding can be an exciting experience for your dog. It’s likely that he received a ton of attention and played more often than usual. When you pick your pup up from boarding, you may notice that he’s:
- Hungrier than normal
- Really thirsty
- Super sleepy
- Having bouts of diarrhea
All of these are normal things that can sometimes happen after boarding, and they should go away on their own. If you’re concerned, we always recommend calling your vet.
How Do I Schedule Grooming Services?
What’s Included With My Grooming Service?
All grooms include bathing, drying, brushing/haircut, ear cleaning, nails clipped, bandanna, and cologne.
Add on services such as: nail grinding, de-shed, and teeth brushing.
How Long Does it Take to Groom My Dog?
The time it takes to groom a dog depends on the size of the dog and what services you want. To give you an idea, here’s a breakdown of how often our services typically take:
- Small Dog Bath: 1 hour
- Large Dog Bath: 1 hour
- Small Dog Haircut: 1.5 hours
- Medium Dog Haircut: 2 hours
- Large Dog Haircut: 2 hours
- Extra Large Dog Haircut: 3 hours
- De-Shedding Treatment: 15 minutes
- Dematting Treatment: 15 minutes
- Nail Grinding: 15 minutes
How Do I Get to Greenbrier Grooming & Pet Resort?
We’re conveniently and centrally located just a quick 30 minutes from Selinsgrove, Lewisburg, and Millersburg. Get directions from your house to us here.